Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!

Gabe started his T-ball season about 2 weeks ago, and I love watching him and the other little ones bat and chase after the ball. It's a great league that he is in, and I love that all of the players get to bat, and the coaches are now pitching to the kids, which is great. It's a lot of fun watching Gabe grow into such a great little boy and doing boy things. :-)

Go, Gabe, Go! One of his may hits from the tee. We need to work with him on his stance.
At one point, I was over at the dug out checking in on how he was doing, and he looked at me and told me that I could go back and sit down. I guess I was cramping his style.

Graedon wants so badly to play too. He's still got a few years, but it doesn't stop him from trying on big brother's helmet!


2 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Awww - what adorable photos!!!! Especially the last one!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy!! Thank you for my blog lovin! :)

Your boys are super cute! I love all your pics!

Awesome layouts too! :) I have never ever tried paper scrapping. Just digi, but I LOVE it! If you ever want to try it just hit me up! I can point you to awesome freebies and fabulous tutorials!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails