Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Heavy Heart

This week has just started, and I already feel blah!
I don't know if it is the gloomy weather or what....where is the sunshine?1?!

I have not had much motivation lately to get much done.  I think the take it easy mentality from being sick has spilled over into my "healthier" state, and I can't seem to get things done that I would like to.

I hate to complain.  My life is so good and blessed, especially in comparison to those in Haiti.  I have no room to complain.  My heart is so heavy for those experiencing such devastation.
Please keep this devastated country in your thoughts and prayers.  This country needs to be blanketed with prayers, and I know that we can do this small thing for them.

It just makes the small everyday tasks that I complete or at least try to complete seem so meaningless and unimportant.  It is hard to be motivated when there are some suffering so much. 
I hope to feel better tomorrow and be more motivated as well.
I am just thinking out loud.



3 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Hang in there, Stacy! Perspective is important, but it is also important to remember that we you are entitled to feel overwhelmed after all you've been through lately. I'll be praying for you!

Stacey said...

I know things can be hard sometimes...I am here to chat with you if that will help!! (I know it always helps me!) HUGS!!

Jayne said...

Hoping tomorrow is better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails