Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween is probably my favorite time of the year.
Yes, I know it is probably due to the fact that my birthday falls on October 29th, but I just have too many great memories that surround my birthday and the fun holiday that Halloween can be!
I think I have my kiddos on board with me at this point.
Graedon kept saying I was having a Halloween birthday party, and Gave loves everything spooky and Halloweenish!
Here I am with my Captain Jack and Mickey Mouse!

Trick-or-Treating in my hometown with my brother, sister-in-law and nieces.
Love this photo!
It was always pretty much Taylor running ahead, Gabe somewhere in the middle or the last one, and Graedon always running, saying "let me knock on the door!"
These kids rock!
 This was by far the best house we visited.
Don't mind the smoking adult in the background (sorry about that one), but do pay attention to the far right of the photo.  Do you see that head on the table?
Oh my goodness!!
It was a person with her head sticking out of the table, and all of the trick-or-treating candy was scattered on that table and in her hair.
The kids had to walk up to the table, while the head is giving them the evil eye the whole time.
Once they grab a piece of candy, she would scream at them!
I think Graedon almost peed his pants!
All we could do was laugh!
It was fantastic!
All of us adults have decided we are totally tricking one of our houses out next year to scare our trick-or-treaters!  Can't wait!
I couldn't leave out my sweet baby niece, Morgan as a pumpkin!
I could squeeze her all day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails