Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Menu for the Week

Not for sure what is going on with Blogger, but I cannot upload photos at the moment.
Hopefully, it will be fixed soon, because I have several projects that I have worked on that I want to share with you!

I will want to share my weeks menu with you.

  • Monday-Lasagna, salad and garlic bread (took to some friends to share)
  • Tuesday-Hamburgers on the grill, homemade french fries, fresh cut veggies
  • Wednesday-Smoked turkey sausage, sauteed green beans, parsley poatatoes
  • Thursday-Beef Stroganoff, rice, bread, peas
  • Friday-Breaded pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, boccoli
  • Saturday-Leftover night
  • Sunday-Dinner at my mom's
Not really trying any new recipes this week, but I am already making a list of some new ones that I want to try!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails