Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

2012-A Rough Start

The start of my New Year has been a rocky one.  There has been some family drama, and I have had a few rough weeks, and honestly, things are still not okay.  I am just trying to adjust to a new "normal."  My marriage is stronger than ever, and I am so lucky to have such a supportive and loving husband.  I value family relationships so much, and I have such a heavy heart that things with my some of my extended family are so strained right now.  I pray that things will get easier, and maybe one day, even be resolved.  I am just taking things day-by-day and counting the blessings that I do have.  I just wanted to fill you in on why I have been absent, but I am ready to embark on making 2012 a better year going forward, and I want you to be a part of it with me!

I have been getting creative at my scrap desk, and I look forward to sharing some of that with you soon!  Lots of photos to take and edit, and stories to fill this blog.  Hello 2012-(just a month late)!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting to "hear" from you on here or FB! I've been very worried! I hope everything works out with the family situation. I know how stressful that can be, and I'm sorry you have to go through it at all. I will be praying!

Stacy said...

Thanks Rebecca!! I appreciate the prayers so very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails