Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Boy Haircut



My brother, Jesse has wanted to buzz cut Gabe's hair ever since I can remember. Gabe was born with a rockstar head full of hair, and it hasn't stopped since (well, except for when he was around 3 months old, and he looked like an old man with now hair on top). Anyway, Gabe has been in desperate need of a haircut for a few weeks now, and it was just getting worse. My brother, his wife Cristie, and my niece Taylor all came over for dinner last night. We were all playing outside, when I mentioned to Jess that I had a pair of clippers. I asked Gabe if he would like a haircut like his Uncle Jesse's, and he shook his head yes. We ventured outside, and he let Jesse cut his hair. Oh my, it looks different, but he looks so much older. Afterwards, he just walked around saying, "big boy coming through." Wow, what a difference a haircut makes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails