Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Good Doctor News

I just had another cardiology appointment, and everything looked great on my last holter monitor test. His words were "It looked perfect." I am very relieved that he doesn't want to see me again for 3 more months. My new medicine is doing what it should be. What a relief!!

Some of you don't know that I have a heart condition that causes my heart to beat 150+ beats per minute at times, and it causes me to pass out. But the scary part this time is that I was having some chest heaviness, so I had to have a stress test done to check for blockage just to be sure. Luckily, everything came out great there. Just some scary stuff when you are messing with your heart. Now, if I can get off of the caffeine. :-)







1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wonderful news!!

To answer your question from my blog, my kiddos are 2 years and 3.5 months apart. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails