Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Diaper Cake for Morgan

I have a baby niece due at the end of March, and her baby shower was this past Saturday.  I am pretty sure her name is going to be Morgan, but I think Reaghan is in the running as well.  I am partial to Morgan.
 My mom and I decided to make her a diaper cake, and we had a blast doing so.
I like to think that I am pretty crafty, and my mom now thinks we need to start a diaper cake business.
It was so much fun to make, and it is even more special when it is for someone you love!
It was a hit at the shower. 
If you feel intimidated to make one, don't be!
It is super easy and very fun.

3 comments:

Becky said...

It looks wonderful!
Maybe your mom is right and you two could start a business!

Nancy said...

Nice job!! I've never made one, but hopefully I'll have the opportunity to one day give it a try ;) You are definitely great at crafting!!

Stacey said...

Sooo adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails