Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness...in February!

First, let me apologize for the small scale of photos. 
These were taken with the hubby's cell phone.  I couldn't make the game, and he refused to take the camera.
I do not forgive him for that just yet.

Gabe participated in an Upward Basketball program at a local church this season.
If you have an Upward program in your area, do not walk, but run to sign your son or daughter up asap!
It is a wonderful Christian-based program that teaches the fundamentals as well as Bible verses and Jesus' love!  It is an amazing program to identify Christ in all aspects of your life, sports included.

His last game was on Saturday, and they ended the day with the cutting down of the net. 
He brought his piece home and immediately showed me.
He is so proud, and I am proud of him!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails