That is crazy!
I was sitting and looking at my calendar, and it is already jammed packed, and the first full day of October hasn't even happened!
Bare with me as I jot it all down...
- Friday, October 1st-Gabe's school Fall Festival set up 3-5pm, and attend for fun.
- Saturday, October 2nd-Future sister-in-law's dinner and night out.
- Sunday, October 3rd-Church in the park, Bridal Shower at 4pm
- Wednesday, October 6th-My 9 year wedding anniversary (heart)
- Friday, October 8th-Annual Covered Bridge Festival starts (runs for 2 weeks)
- Saturday, October 9th-Celebration night for our anniversary
- Tuesday, October 12th-My dad's 49th birthday, Gabe's first field trip of the year, going to Covered Bridge Festival with my mom
- Friday, October 15th-Rehearsal Dinner for Brother-in-Law's wedding
- Saturday, October 16th-Mark and Peggy's wedding (Gabe and Chad are in the wedding)
- Sunday, October 17th-return tuxedos.
- Friday, October 22nd-Mom's is having an ablation surgery
- Saturday, October 23rd-Kids' Halloween Party
- Friday, October 29th-My 31st Birthday
- Saturday, October 30th-Cousins Wedding and Trick-or-Treat night.