Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Been MIA

So sorry that I have been MIA these last couple of weeks!
December is already crazy busy, and I am just trying to keep up!
Can you believe the big day is in just 4 days!?!?!?
Are you ready?
I am not!
I am still working on Christmas cards, and I have a day of shopping planned for tomorrow while my
mother-in-law watches the boys for me.
How lucky am I?
***************************************************

So, one of my favorite thing that we have don so far this year has been taking a
Polar Express train ride!!
Oh my goodness, if you haven't done this yet, get on google, type in Polar Express and your state, and
order your tickets for next year!
It was fantastic!




This has been the best memory so far that we have made together as a family this year!
Thanks to my mom for ordering the tickets for us!
Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails