Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting back to normal

Trying to get things back in order and back to a routine around here. 
Christmas really sidetracked me and blogging and I have neglected so much since the holidays hit!
I have a lot of posts lined up to share:   
    *December Daily album posts
    *Christmas recap
    *My One Little Word for 2011-as seen at Ali Edwards-One Little Word
    *Some of my own resolutions

I'm excited to be back, and I hope you will stick with me!

****************

I am happy to say that I am also back with my menu planning for the week!

Monday-Tacos, rice, applesauce
Tuesday-Spaghetti with Nita's Meat Sauce, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday-Sloppy Joes, cheesy potatoes, green beans
Thursday-Chad's Birthday Dinner at his parents-I believe steak on the grill is part of the menu-YUM!
Friday-Chad's 32nd Birthday-Dinner out with game night to follow
Saturday-Dinner at Fogo de Chao with friends
Sunday-Dinner at my mom's

1 comment:

erin said...

Oh, I love seeing other people's weekly menus! I'm not a meal planner these days, but I used to be. Please keep sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails