Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Monday

I hope everyone had open hearts yesterday, letting our Jesus enter them, while celebrating the Easter holiday!
One of my favorite days of the year!
We had an amazing day, and now we are trying to recoup from it!  :)
*************************************************
Now onto my menu plan for this week!!


Monday-Is there any question that tonight will be leftovers?!?  :)
Tuesday-Going to try out this new recipe for Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu with a side of roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli.
Wednesday-Herb marinated pork chops, green beans, butter noodles, crescent rolls
Thursday-Taco salad, corn on the cob, chips and salsa and all of the fixings.
Friday-Dinner at the in-laws.
Saturday-Out to eat-either with my boys or just on my own..Chad is having a guy's night. 
Sunday-Dinner at my mom's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails