Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday already!!

Can you believe that Osama bin Laden has been found, killed and buried all within 24 hours??
I stayed up last night to watch the President's speech-loved that he ended with portions of the Pledge of Allegiance.
I am just very proud of our American soldiers and the diligence and risks they take everyday for our freedom!
History in the making is amazing!
(no matter your political point of view)
*********
What's on your menu this week?

Monday-Ghoulash, bread and butter, peas
Tuesday-Chili soup, cheese cubes and crackers, peanut butter and celery (It's cold here-I thought it was May!)
Wednesday-BBQ Chicken and Pineapple skewers, satueed green beans, rice
Thursday-Brother's College Graduation-Quick dinner night-Roast, potatoes and carrots in crock pot, crusty bread, salad
Friday-Gabe has a baseball game-I bet this will be a pizza night!
Saturday-Grilling out!!-haven't picked up what I want us to have, but we are grilling out, because I said so! :)
Sunday-Happy Mother's Day-not for sure of our breakfast, lunch and/or dinner plans yet!

1 comment:

Sree said...

nice blog:)
please visit my blog whenever possible and give me your valuable comments:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails