Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Stuff

So, I have neglected to post about some of our Halloween activities. Things are always a little crazy around Halloween because my birthday falls on the 29th, and we always take time to all get together with my family. This year was a bit different because I had to take Graedon to the doctor twice the week of Halloween. Just a bit busier than usual. All-in-all, we had a great Halloween.


We usually get together the Sunday before Halloween and do our annual family pumpkin carving. This is one of my favorite things to do. It's just fun and messy, and they always turn out so good!
Gabe trick-or-treated as a vampire with a purple face. He says it's like the vampire from Scooby Doo. My niece Taylor went as Miley Cyrus, not Hannah Montana. And here is Chad sporting a sweet stash.

We also trunk-or-treated with our church's kids club, and Gabe went as Darth Vader and Graedon would only wear his kitty cat ears. I had a few Halloween themed shirts for him, so he wore his glow-in-the-dark skeleton one that night. He actually fell asleep on Halloween night so he didn't get to trick-or-treat that night. He loved it though!


Here is Gabe as Darth Vader again for his school parade. It was kind of fun that he had 2 costumes. He only had the Darth Vader one because it was a one piece, and I got it so that he could have black pants for his vampire shirt and cape to go over. He liked Darth Vader so much, that he wanted to wear it for his school Halloween party and parade. I was happy that I didn't have to paint his face purple for the school costume, so it worked out great that I had bought Darth Vader.

Here is his class. They have some great costumes, and it is just fun to see them all dressed up.
I will also add that we have so much candy that it is ridiculous. I cannot believe how much they got. Does anyone need any?




2 comments:

Jayne said...

Very fun! Love your pumpkins!!

Char said...

Your pumpkins are AMAZING!! Looks like you all had a fantastic time! Great pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails