Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm tired

It has been one of those days (acutally the past 3 days), where all I want to do is curl up in some comfy clothes, a big blanket and just sleep with the TV on. I am chilled and tired, and I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I know I am a night owl, and I have a tendency of staying up too late, but my goodness, I feel rather exhausted. I hope I am not trying to get sick, and that my late nights are just catching up to me.

In other news, Chad and I have begun looking at house plans and land to possibly start the process of building a home. We're really excited and just kind of stunned that it is a reality that we could build our own home. It definitely is just in the "thought process" stages as of now, but hopefully it will start happening sooner rather than later.

I've also been busy getting some fun Christmas projects ready for me and the boys to do together in the next week. Gabe is really excited. He loves crafts, especially anything with painting or taping. Hopefully Graedon will cooperate well. He's getting better at having more patience and actually trying to do what you want him to. We'll see how it goes.

Have a happy week everyone! Hopefully I will get my energy back soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails