Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

unplugged...maybe

My laptop died this morning. It won't turn on. I have called in my handy dandy computer repairman, aka, my hubbie, and we will see what he can do. It may be the end for it. So, I am here on our desktop, and it has issues of it's own. It will just randomly shut off the screen and not turn back on whenever it feels like it. So, I may be left alone without computer access at times. I do not know what I will do. :-) You know you would be lost without it too. It's amazing how just 10 short years ago, I had just started emailing and surfing the web as a past time, and now it is like a lifeline to online friends and communities. Just amazing at how much technology changes.

Okay, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, no worries, Chad is on it!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Our laptop had issues in the fall and we had to get some part for Paul to fix it. Then the cord to charge it shorted out this past spring and I was again without internet for a week or two. It was definitely an adjustment as I felt cut off to the outside world....my friends, news, etc. Hope you're not "unplugged" for too long!

Stacey said...

Ugh! I hope he can get it fixed for you!!! I hate computer issues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails