Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

LOAD Challenge

Looking at my title for this post, I think it could come off as a laundry challenge. Well, eventhough I could use a good laundry challenge to get caught up and stay that way, that is not what "LOAD" means. It stands for "Layout a Day" challenge, and this is my first time participating in such a challenge. I have signed up for Lain Ehmann's LOAD challenge for October, and I know I am crazy to think that I can get 31 layouts completed in 31 days!! I am going to try! There is also a great Flickr group that you get to post your layouts to as well as a discussion board. I am just ready to be inspired and get back to scrapping on a regular basis. I have missed it. Below you can find my first layout.

This is Graedon at Cocoa Beach this past June. I walked down to the beach and found him in my niece's ball cap just playing in the water. He didn't have a care in the world.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Very cute Stacy! Love that title :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails