Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apologies

grate·ful

1. warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful:
****
APOLOGIES
An apology can come in all sorts of shapes and styles, but the importance of one is monumental.
It is so evident when viewed from the innocence of my 5-year old.
He was purposefully kicked, and kicked hard on purpose according to witnesses at our Halloween party over the weekend.  He was upset because he was hurt, but he was more upset for the lack of an apology. All he could say through his tears was that she didn't even apologize.
Aww, break my heart that I wasn't outside to have righted that wrong.
"I'm sorry" means so much!
I am grateful that my boys know the importance of apologies, and I am lucky that my husband helps in showing the boys how important it is as well.
I am thankful for them as well as trying harder to be better at them myself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails