Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who else will be watching?

This is one of the best shows on TV by far, and I cannot believe it has been over a year since a new episode has aired. I will say that my husband and I were not Lost fans from the start. We didn't even try to watch it. Then one night we decided to see what the hype was about. Oh my...we were hooked. We watched every episode from the beginning within a months time. We would stay up after the boys would go to bed and watch 2-4 episodes a night. It was really fun to watch an entire show like that. It was really fun. I would recommend it, especially with this show since you could probably watch an episode 3 times and still not catch everything. Here's to a great night of television!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails