Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been busy

Life has been flying by.
Is it really the last week of February already?
It has been a whirlwind of craziness and busy days/nights.
This weekend was no exception.
My nephews were in town from Lousiana, and on Friday night we ventured to Chuck E Cheese.
Oh my, that place was crazy busy, but the boys loved it!
Gabe loves his older cousin Bryce so very much!
I know in my heart, that if he lived closer, they would be the best of friends. 
It is sad that they cannot have a regular relationship together.
Maybe one day.

I think Graedon and Isaiah look a lot alike. 
I will have to find a better photo of the two of them to show the resemblance.
Love these boys so much!
I am happy to say that this is finally melting!
I am ready for spring!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We love Chuck E. Cheese! Looks like you had lots of fun. Graedon is looking so much older!

The Bell Family said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! Looks like such a fun time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails