Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been busy

Life has been flying by.
Is it really the last week of February already?
It has been a whirlwind of craziness and busy days/nights.
This weekend was no exception.
My nephews were in town from Lousiana, and on Friday night we ventured to Chuck E Cheese.
Oh my, that place was crazy busy, but the boys loved it!
Gabe loves his older cousin Bryce so very much!
I know in my heart, that if he lived closer, they would be the best of friends. 
It is sad that they cannot have a regular relationship together.
Maybe one day.

I think Graedon and Isaiah look a lot alike. 
I will have to find a better photo of the two of them to show the resemblance.
Love these boys so much!
I am happy to say that this is finally melting!
I am ready for spring!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

We love Chuck E. Cheese! Looks like you had lots of fun. Graedon is looking so much older!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! Looks like such a fun time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails