Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

For the Love of Ketchup

Graedon has some serious ketchup love going on, and he has for awhile now.
When he wants to eat, ketchup is it's own "meal" or "side."
You cannot forget the ketchup, or you will be in trouble.
I bought a new bottle and gave it to Graedon.  He looked at me and said, "Thank you for the ketchup."
He talked to me like I had just given him the most wonderful present.  Love that boy!

Yes, he is eating cheetos dipped in ketchup....doesn't everyone do that?  lol

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is my Gracie! She will dip anything, and I do mean anything, in ketchup. :o)

Nancy said...

Ha! That sounds like Isaac too! He even dips broccoli in ketchup. He loves ranch too...anything he can dip. He just yells, "Dip, dip!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails