Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

7 Years Together

Chad and celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with a night of pizza and bowling with the boys. Let's just say that it was a night of a screaming 2 year old who wanted to bowl before eating, and then a crying 5 year old who wanted quarters to play video games before we left. Chad looked at my during one of the many meltdowns and said, "It was your idea to bring them." Oh well. Chad and I actually went out together to Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse on Saturday when we had a baby sitter, so we did get to celebrated a bit by ourselves.

It doesn't matter how we spent our anniversary, it just matters that we are still making this committment to each other a great one. We have fun with one another, and I think most of all we are best friends. At the end of the day, I want to share my good, bad and the ugly with Chad. I've been blessed with this wonderful man, and I look forward to our many more years!

Our wedding day, October 6, 2001. What an awesome day it was!
Ocotber 6, 2008. Nice bunny ears he's giving me, and you can see a transformer peeking its way in as well. 7 years and 2 little boys later, and we're still smiling. :-) Love you Chad!

2 comments:

Char said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! Its great that you are laughing with each other and are each others best friends. That is the key!

Jayne said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture of the two of you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails