Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun mail and decorations

I came home from running some errands today, which included getting the boys pictures taken, and this was in my mailbox. My 10 year high school reunion is this November. I cannot believe it has been 10 years. I hate to admit it, but I can remember high school so much better than college. I guess I was a geeky high schooler, because I loved my high school years, and I miss it quite often. I miss the friendships and seeing everyone on a regular basis. I had a great friends, and I loved the activities that I was involved in. I am really looking forward to the reunion, so yes, I am a geeky high school lover. Please, let me know that I am not alone in my high school fondness. :-)

While I was out today, I found this cute little welcome sign for only $5. I love it. I am in the process of getting all things Halloween out from storage this weekend. Let's just say that I have just as much Halloween decorations as I do Christmas. Halloween may just be my fave holiday, and it doesn't hurt that my birthday is on the 29th of this glorious month. I'll post some pics of my favorite Halloween decorations after I get them all out. Stay tuned...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails