Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Randomness

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you Jayne.

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. List 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:

1.) I love taking baths over showers. My husband thinks that is weird and even a bit gross because he says you sit in dirty water. I can't help it, I must like sitting in dirty water.

2.) I passed out in a restroom at the Beef House just North of here. I was there with a student council seminar my senior year of high school. I was heading to the bathroom when I hiccuped, and it really hurt. I walked into the bathroom with my friend Libby, and I began having tunnel vision. I thought I said my friend's name, but I think it came out as a mumble. Next thing I know, I wake up on the bathroom floor with a horrible headache, and I didn't know where I was. There was another girl leaning over me and she told me not to move because I was bleeding. I busted my head open on a paper towel dispenser. Well, the storry gets kind of funny. You see, the Beef House has awesome rolls! I mean, probably the best rolls I have ever had. Libby and I had just got done stuffing rolls into our coat pockets. An ambulance was called, and they took me out on a stretcher and put me in the ambulance. My coat was brought to me as well, and it smelled of Beef House rolls. The paramedics knew they were in my coat pockets and they just laughed at me.
After a bunch of tests, they found out that I have a heart condition. I have to take medication to control it, but essentially, my heart will be so fast that it can cause me to pass out. Before anyone worries, I am doing good, but it has been a tough 10 years to really come to terms that I have to take heart medication the rest of my life. It's also hard to be the youngest patient at my cardiologist's office when I go.

3.) I have to wear tight socks. I cannot stand loose socks, like when they start to hang off at your toes and you walk around with a "sock tongue." I hate that. The lines have to stay on top of my feet and they have to be tight fitting.

4.) I have an obsession with office supplies. I do not allow myself to go to stores like Office Max or Staples. I can't take it. I have to have new pens, paper, a planner, some kind of supply. Pens are usually my downfall. I even have a hard time in Wal-Mart. I guess scrapbooking has taken the place of that obsession at the moment, because I always seem to purchase a new scrappy embellishment when I am out.

5.) I was law school bound after my undergrad, but I was 6 months pregnant with my oldest son Gabe. I knew after I graduated that I would take time off to raise my family. I am very blessed that Chad's job supports us so that I can stay home with the boys. I still want to go back and either attend law school and enter into adoption law, or get my masters and pursue being a professor of legal studies.

6.) I have a weakness for chips and dip. I don't buy chips because I can literally sit and eat a whole bag in 2 days if they are in the house. It isn't as bad as it used to be since I have done WW and tried to eat better, but I get excited when there are chips and dip out to consume.

I don't think I have anyone to tag. :-) I think everyone that I would tag has already been tagged.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails