I am really enjoying taking the time to reflect on the past week and really think about what I am thankful for.
1. Feeling better after a bad cold this week.
2. Good Friends-I had some girlfriends over on Friday night, and I had a great time with them, and then Saturday, Chad and I went out with 2 great couple friends that we have. It was a fun-filled weekend!
3. My former church pastor-He spoke today, and there is just something about listening to him speak that is very motivational to me and for my walk with God! I am encouraged and inspired!
4. SPRING!! I love this weather!
5. One of my closest friends called me this morning to tell me that she is expecting after 2 years of trying! I am so happy for her and her hubby!
6. I am thankful for my husband and all the he does to support my being a stay-at-home mom.
7. It's spring break week for Gabe, and I am going to take advantage of having both my boys with me!