Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sketchapalooza 3 and a story

Today is the day! I wanted to remind you one more time that Sketchapalooza 3 starts over at Feeling Scrappy today! Head on over to take this awesome class! I know you scrappy fans will not regret it!

So, I have a quick Gabe story, and then I need to get to bed. I have been staying up way too late lately! Chad tells me that while he and Gabe were playing Castle Crashers (an Xbox 360 game), Gabe's character died, and Chad's character can revive him if he gets to him in time. Well, Chad's character couldn't get there. Gabe says to Chad, "It's okay dad, you don't have to save me. My soul is already in Heaven." Chad asks, "Your soul is already in Heaven?" Gabe replies, "Yea, it's up there chillin' with God and Jesus." I love my little 5 year old! He has the biggest, sweetest, best heart you could ask for!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails