Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday's Seven

I know it is technically Monday by my time in the bottom right hand corner of my computer, but we can fib and pretend it is still Sunday for a few more minutes. I was recently reading a blog where they posted 7 things they were grateful or thankful for every Sunday. I love this idea, and I think it is a great way to stay more humble as to the wonderful things that my life is blessed with. So, here goes, my first Sunday's Seven.

1. For my mom and aunt to have had a great time in Florida, but more importantly for their safe travel to and from.
2. For my mom being such an awesome Grandma to my boys. She is always wanting to have the boys over, and I think she just might be their favorite person at the moment. It also is nice to have some time for just Chad and I as well.
3. "Camp out" nights at my house. The boys love it when we set up the air mattress in the family room, and we all sleep in there together. I am usually on the couch while the boys and Chad are on the air mattress.
4. My family Sunday dinners. I love that my family gets together once a week on Sunday, to gather at my mom's house for dinner. The kids play, us adults talk and catch up, and I don't have to cook a meal because my mom does that part. It is something I look forward to every week.
5. I love scrapping, and I am thankful that I get to have a hobby that I enjoy but that it also documents moments in mine and my family's life.
6. For our health-We've been battling ear infections lately, but I am happy to report that they boys are feeling better.
7. Warmer weather! I love spring, especially when the air is warm enough that I can open the windows in the house and let the fresh breeze come in!
4.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great idea! It's nice to take a few moments and try to appreciate things that we might easily take for granted!

Jayne said...

What a great idea! :) I tagged you on my blog Stacy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails