Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a spoonful of sugar

helps the medcine go down.

This is what my kitchen counter looks like at the moment. I too have double ear infections, so I am on antibiotics and Mucinex. Fun stuff. I am hoping we are on the road to healthier days, and the boys have perked up quite a bit. I am just hoping that I start feeling more like myself soon. Thanks for the get well wishes. I really appreciate it! :-)

I am hoping to take the boys to the Indy Children's Museum tomorrow for his preschool field trip and to just do something fun after a week of being couped up in the house. I am pretty optimistic that we'll be making the trip. I think I will also take them to the Pizza King in Avon. They love it there, and they love the train that brings us our drinks even more. I am really looking forward to having a fun day with my boys! Hopefully, I will have some fun pictures to post from our day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Glad to hear they are on the mend and you can go and do something fun :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! Enjoy your time with your boys, and glad to hear everyone is getting better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails