Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

{Layouts to share

I cannot believe that I haven't posted since Sunday. I've been a bit busy lately. Gabe actually had his first t-ball practice tonight, and I had to miss it due to a prior committment. They didn't call us about his practice until yesterday. Nothing like last minute, huh?

Well, I was so luck to have been the Guest Design Team member for the month of March over at Feeling Scrappy, and March happened to be their Sketchapalooza 3 class! I had the most fun that I have had in a long time, and I am so inspired to scrap and get more layouts done! I actually completed 19 of the 21 layouts!! That is a new monthly record for me. I see that they have their new class schedule up, and Sketchapalooza 4 is listed to start in July! If you are at all interested in scrapping and getting some great inspiration, then you must check out a Feeling Scrappy class!!

I wanted to share a couple of layouts. I will get the others posted periodically. I don't want to overwhelm you! :-)




4 comments:

Nancy said...

wow! I wish I had time and space to scrap. I used to scrap when Aidan took his nap, but he doesn't nap anymore and I have Isaac! I figure I'll have time again someday! For now I sort of do an online scrap with pictures and stuff and that way I get to share it with friends and family! I can also go back later and writing in my blog helps me keep a written record of things :)

Stacy said...

I agree that blogging helps us to remember things that we would've normally forgotten in the everyday hustle and bustle. Well, I hope you are able to get back into soon.

meganklauer said...

Great boy layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What great layouts! Cute kiddos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails