Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Week in My Life-Day 3

Wednesday, April 21st
The breakfast of champions...cereal.
Poor Taz, he is once again out of food.
We will venture out to buy some more for him.



Lunch at Quizno's for Graedon, Daddy and Mommy.
We tend to meet up with Chad for lunch after I drop Gabe off at school at noon.
Graedon was loving the colored tiles and he would jump to each one while saying the color of the tile.
He is just too cute! 
Love that boy!
The weather has been so beautiful, and we enjoyed some time on our front porch.
Sidewalk chalk is a fan fave.
Graedon loves to line them up.
I remember when Gabe loved to line up things as well and called them choo choo cars. 
We seem to be a magnet for stray kitties.
She's pretty cute, and the boys love her.
Hope she sticks around.  :-)

Every Wednesday night, our church has Kid's Klub.
It's a fun time for the kids to play games, eat a snack, sing, and learn a lesson.
Graedon isn't quite old enough to attend, but they will make exceptions for him. 
I think that is a great advantage of a small church.
Gabe loves it!
They earn points by bringing their Bible, an offering, friends, etc.
They get to shop at the "store" with their points at the end of the night.
It makes me proud to have my boys learning and living God's word.
The weather has been so awesome that outside time was a little longer than usual!

**Sorry, I didn't get more evening shots.  We did come home and have a dinner of leftovers.  :-)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

We love sidewalk chalk and bubbles, too. (Did I ever tell you we got the turkey sausages you recommended and the kids love them?)How do you make the pictures slanted on your blog?? It looks neat!

Nancy said...

I loved reading about your week so far! I think I might try this next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails