Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Week in My Life-Day 4

Sorry, I have taken a lull in posting the remainder of my Week in the Life Project. 
Life actually took over and I really haven't had a lot of down time to post. 
I am happy to say that I am getting the rest of the posts ready.

Thursday, April 22nd
I woke up and my allergies were going crazy...lots of sneezing and watery eyes, and then the runny nose set it.  Luckily, this works wonders!
We've been picking up Taylor for school to help out my brother and sister-in-law since baby Morgan arrived.  The boys love Taylor riding with us, Taz included. 
He loves to ride along to take the kids to school as well as wait for them to get off of the bus.
The line of cars while waiting to drop the kids off.
Graedon and I at home, and he wanted to paint.
This was my way of bribing him from playing Castle Crashers (an XBox 360 game).
I am not one that plays video games too often.
That's for daddy to do with them.
My drive on my way to pick Gabe up from the bus stop.
It's a really great drive to see the seasons changing.
I am loving the green leaves and not the bare brown from winter!
After school, I took the boys to Sonic for 1/2 price drinks.
I am loving the Cherry Limeade!
Gabe ordered a Pineapple Coconut slush and Graedon ordered a Bubblegum Slush.
Nothing like a fun drink on a warm day!
I think Terre Haute is the train capital!
We sat here for over half an hour.
I finally pulled out and headed a different direction.
I need to get to the sports store to get Gabe a new pair of baseball pants.Baseball season is underway!
Gabe was 3 for 3 on hitting, and he scored 3 runs.
His team won their first game!

1 comment:

Miss Mary said...

Oh wow..you do look busy..when do you find time to scrap?? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails