Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

How could I forget?

I have been frequenting an awesome scrappy community over at www.feelingscrappy.com, and I have found a great place to call an online home. If you're looking for inspiration, ideas, awesome layouts, a place to take some scrappy classes, or just a place to connect and talk with some great gals, check them out.

The thing I forgot to mention is that that host a "Member of the Month" challenge, and I was given the great honor of being named Feeling Scrappy's August's Member of the Month! Woohoo! I even posted a scrapping challenge on the message board, and if you participate, I am entering you in a drawing to win a scrap package from me! So, head on over and check out my challenge as well as some other great challenges for your scrappy habit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails