Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Weekend

I have a big weekend coming up, so I hope I start feeling better quickly. I think I will be okay by Saturday, but who knows. So our big weekend consists of completely tearing out our kitchen; cabinets, floor, sink, faucet. You name it, it is coming out of our kitchen. We are redoing the laminate flooring and laying hardwood in the kitchen, dining room, and the formal living room. I am hoping that things run smoothly, and I am so excited to be getting a newer kitchen.

I just feel very blessed that Chad's new job is providing for us and allowing us that little extra to get some stuff done around our house that we have been wanting to do. I am also repainting the formal living room a dark shade of brown, and we are going to hang crown molding and trim in a cream cheese type color. Our house needs a major overhaul, and I think this is the beginning of a very productive fall on the Killion manor. I'll post pics of the progress. In the meantime, I will be painting our kitchen cabinets. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

You are brave girl - I owuld be afriad to paint the cabinets! Good luck - can't wait to see how they turn out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails