Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick....again

Seriously, I don't think I am going to be 100% healthy at all this fall. Every since Gabe's birthday, I have been struggling with this gunky sinus, cold, allergy type thing, and I can't seem to shake it. It seems that once I start feeling somewhat normal healthy, the sore throat starts again, and I wake up the next day with a full blown whatever this is. I hate it! ARGH!

Oh well, at least I can still type and search the internet and read other fun blogs. :-) I just want to be healthy and enjoy the changing weather and last few warm days with my boys. I also have some majoy home improvements/remodels getting ready to start this weekend, and I have a lot of prep work to do, and I can't do it if I am sick, and then there is my mommy job. I don't get a sick day from that. So, please, if there is some healthy pixie dust or something, I sure could use some!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear you are sick again! Hope you are feeling better today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails