Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Candy

I will first start off by saying that I know I missed posting yesterday. I have a good excuse. It was Chad's work Christmas party, and we had my mom watch the boys, and Chad and I enjoyed a quiet evening at home together. It was nice. Now, I will let you know that I will post twice today to make up for it! :-)

I am getting ready to head to my mom's to participate in a Christmas tradition that we have had for awhile now. We are making Christmas candies and cookies today. I am even going to start a new tradition as well. I am going to have the boys make a gingerbread house. I am really excited, and I cannot wait to take my first bite of the glorious peanut butter fudge that we make. In the words of Rachael Ray, "Yum-O!" I will post pics of our freshly made goodies later on tonight, and hopefully that will include a picture of a completed gingerbread house!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails