Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

A sick bug

A nasty tummy bug has hit Graedon, and we have been busy washing towels and sanitizing as well as praying that this thing doesn't get to all of us. So far we have been lucky, but now it is just a wait and see game. Luckily, he was only bad for about 8 hours, and he is now his snack-eating, happy little guy self. Gabe is at my mom's, and he enjoyed a "Bolt" movie date with her yesterday. Chad is back to work, and Graedon and I are catching some more "Little Einstein" shows today. I will also be trying to finish up some non-sick laundry and getting the house back in order. Sorry I haven't been able to get my Christmas posts up yet, but it is on my to-do list for this week. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

oh that really sucks! Poor little guy!!!

Stacey said...

Poor guy! I hope your home is healthy again soon!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails