Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

mErRy ChRiStMaS eVe

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, and yes I was yelling that! I know I have been absent from the blogging world for a few days, but I have been caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season; shopping, get-togethers with friends and family, wrapping, and just spending some time with the family. We started last Sunday by having Christmas with my dad, and he got us as a family and Wii! The boys love it, especially Gabe. We just played a few rounds of tennis. I can't wait to get Mario Kart.

We stayed the night last night at my in-laws, and we all opened presents together this morning. There are 4 grandsons-Bryce (age 8), Gabe (age 5), Isaiah (age 4), and Graedon (age 2). It was a very energized group of little boys, but it was so much fun. I have to make a mental note to get a picture of all of them with their Mamaw and Papaw tomorrow while we are there for Christmas dinner.

We are packing up now to head to my mom's to have Christmas with my mom, Aunt Darla, and my brother and his family. It is so great to be close with family and to get this time to spend it with them. Merry Christmas everyone, and I promise to be back with a great picture post soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails