Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry, I fell asleep

Last night I had every intention of posting, but I fell asleep on the couch next to my laptop, and I woke up at 4:30am to finally climb into bed. Needless to say I didn't make my daily or nightly post.

We go to my mom's every Sunday for "Sunday Dinner." We started doing that when my grandma was living with my mom because she was sick with pancreatic cancer. That was over 5 years ago, and the tradition has stuck, even after she passed away. I love that we have continued this, and it is great to catch up with everyone every week. I love that we are a close family.

My mom kept the boys Saturday night, and when we arrived at my mom's, I was greeted immediately by a big hug from Graedon. It was such a warm welcome. I just don't seem to get those too often because I am the one always with them. It is nice for when they miss me. Daddy usually gets that attention, and it was great to be the one that was the center of Graedon's world for that moment. Thanks littl guy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails