Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

not so lucky

The sick bug has hit us all. All of the cleaning and sanitizing just to do it all over again today. Chad came home Monday after work saying that he didn't feel so well. About an hour later, he was running to the bathroom. I asked mom to keep Gabe one more night just to keep him away, but she called at about 10pm saying that he had just gotten sick. I felt so bad that I wasn't there to comfort him. She brought him home a little before 6am on Tuesday, and he got sick as soon as he walked into the door. He finally laid down and rested all day. Then it hit me. Wow, I was out all day yesterday, and I am still not feeling 100% today. Chad just left to go back to work, and I am hoping the boys keep bouncing back the way they have.



I am bummed that I think we are going to have to miss out on any New Year's Eve festivities with family tonight, but I haven't even been 24 hours symptom free yet. It looks like we will be spending it at home with the BRAT diet.

1 comment:

Becky said...

So sorry to hear that Stacy. Hopefully, you all are on the mend and the New Year will start out much healthier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails