Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Starbucks anyone?

I have an advent calendar going of little boxes with numbers on them, and everyday the boys get to open the box to either find a candy treat or some sort of paper with a fun surprise for them to do or recieve. Today was to venture out and get a hot chocolate together and sit inside and enjoy it. Then later we were all to watch Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer on tv tonight. I ended up taking them to Starbucks because I wanted to enjoy a decaf (I'm trying to be good) peppermint mocha, and they had kid's size hot chocolates. They loved it, and I really enjoyed just hanging out with them. They were very well behaved.




1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a fabulous idea!!! Look how adorable they are with those red Starbucks cups! I need to do this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails