Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I need ideas

The woe of Christmas shopping. I am at a lost as to what to get everyone on my Christmas list. I love always getting a unique or fun gift that seems to really fit the person that I am buying for, and it is just kind of hard this year. I don't want to seem that I am complaining, because that is not the case. I feel very lucky the my family and myself included are doing well during these strained economic times that we don't want for anything. It is just hard to be creative this year or to just find that present that you say, "So and so will really like that." It is even like that for my oldest son Gabe. Part of the problem is that he doesn't have that one special present that he wants Santa to bring him. He likes all kinds of stuff, but he just doesn't have that one present that he talks about all the time that he wants.

I really love to go Christmas shopping, but it is hard to do that when you don't have a clear direction as to what you want to get for anyone. Does anyone have any fun and unique ideas that you would like to share! I would love to hear them!

One a side note.~ The boys had a fun day with daddy today. They rode in his truck out to their Mamaw and Papaw's house. They love spending time with their daddy. Gabe says daddy is pretty cool, but it made me feel pretty good that they wanted to call me not even 5 minutes after they left. I guess I am missed when I am not with them. :-)

1 comment:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Well, Alexa wants everything she sees so I am going to be no help! I know what you mean - I love to find the perfect gift and sometimes it's really hard. Does Gabe like to build things? Maybe a really cool building set or some of the Lego kits?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails