Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SnOw DaY!!

Today is our first snow day, or maybe it should really be called an ice day today. No school for Gabe, and I think we are just going to settle in and stay in our jammies and drink hot cocoa. I will probably do some wifely and motherly things like laundry and tidying up around the house as well. Bah humbug to that!

I have so much left to do to prepare for the Christmas holiday. I am still not done with my shopping, and it is getting harder to find the time to get it done. And then there is all the wrapping that is goin to consume my nights in the next few days. Oh well, that is part of the season and I love it!

Here's wishing everyone that has a snow day today, "Happy Snow Day!"

1 comment:

Tricia said...

what a beautiful picture of that gynormous tree ornament with the snow on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails